If there’s one thing we have, it’s passion for helping Montana students navigate life after high school.
Reach Higher Montana helps students strategically pursue educational opportunities.
Montana students achieve personal success in education, career, and life.
We value all people for their backgrounds and experiences, and listen without prejudice.
We communicate - speaking and listening - in ways that are constructive, thoughtful, and without judgment.
We exist to help Montanans untap their unlimited potential through educational opportunities.
We believe that education opens doors to opportunities.
We reach goals through individual and collective effort, commitment, and ownership of our successes and our struggles.
As a team, we strive for continuous improvement in our work, so that we achieve and exceed our goals.
We believe the whole is stronger than the sum of its parts.
We share ideas, resources, and information among our team and with our partners.
We can achieve more benefit for students by focusing on common goals and working well together.
We view opportunities and challenges through the lens of optimism and possibility.
We inspire students and encourage their educational aspirations.
We hire talented professionals who strive to fulfill Reach Higher Montana’s mission and live our organizational values. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a workplace environment that is healthy, flexible, rewarding, and fun.
Reach Higher Montana is hiring!
We are recruiting for an Outreach Director to provide direction and management for our talented outreach staff who work with schools and students throughout Montana. This position supervises five outreach employees working from offices located throughout Montana. The Outreach Director is a newly-created position, and in addition to leading our outreach efforts, will lead Reach Higher Montana’s involvement in developing and supporting youth apprenticeship opportunities. This position requires a bachelor’s degree, three years’ supervisory experience, and at least three years’ experience working in education or youth development, specifically with high school students.
- Location: This position involves frequent travel and is ideally located in Helena (though other locations may be considered).
- Compensation: $56,500 to $74,750 annually, depending on experience. This position is exempt from overtime.
- This position is open until filled with priority consideration given to applications submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 21, 2020.
- Please see position description for detailed information about this position.
Please submit the following application materials to email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Contact information for three professional references
- Supplemental Questions (limit answers to 500 words per question):
- Describe your supervisory experience, especially supervision of remote employees.
- Based on your professional experiences, what are the keys to developing a high-performing team?
- Describe your experience working with students, schools, and employers to provide or improve work-based learning opportunities for students.
If you have questions about employment opportunities at Reach Higher Montana, please contact Sharon Eslick at (406) 495-7302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Board of Directors
Reach Higher Montana is an initiative of the Montana Higher Education Student Assistance Corporation (MHESAC). The MHESAC Board of Directors governs and funds the work of Reach Higher Montana. To learn more about MHESAC, please click here.