Design a Sticker, Win a Scholarship
Design our next sticker – and have your design inspire Montana high school students to find their path after high school!
- The top two designers will each receive a $1,500 scholarship
- The third and fourth place designers will each receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- The fifth and sixth place designers will each receive a $500 scholarship.
- We will award three Judges Choice Awards, the winners will receive a $500 scholarship.
The art program of the respective students will each receive $250 to purchase art supplies or equipment for their designated school or community art program.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This contest is open to all Montana high school students - grades 9-12.
- Your original design should include art and/or words that inspire Montana students to find their path after high school. Use your own words, get creative and be original!
- It should represent Reach Higher Montana’s messaging, and brand, including the colors (blue, green, yellow) Go to ReachHigherMontana.org for inspiration or click here for our brand style sheet.
- Include ReachHigherMontana.org in your design.
- Final stickers can be any shape and less than 3 x 3 inches, they will be printed on vinyl.
- Submissions should be a high resolution format as either a .png, .jpg or .ai file.
- You can submit as many designs as you like only one design will be eligible for the top 20 designs.
- Contest runs Feb. 1 – Feb. 28
- The designs will be narrowed down to the top 20 designs by our judges (staff and graphic design students) and then voted on by our followers.
- The top 6 designs with the most votes will be chosen as our winners, plus 3 more will be chosen for the Judges Choice Awards.
- All nine winners will receive 100 of their stickers.
- Designs become the property of Reach Higher Montana and will be used in print and digital marketing.
- Scholarship funds are paid directly to the accredited institution the student attends or plans to attend and are not dispersed to the student.
And the winners are...
It is time to vote for your favorite sticker design.
- Voting ends March 15
- Check out the top 20 final sticker designs
- Encourage your friends and family to vote
- Only one vote will be counted per email
We will announce the winners on March 16 on Facebook, Instagram and our website. The top nine sticker designs will be used in our November Stick with Scholarship campaign.
Vote now for your favorite sticker!