Dec 01, 2023 All day
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship, designed to provide recipients with the opportunity to graduate college debt-free. The scholarship provides up to $7,500 each semester for up to 8 consecutive semesters, workshops to learn important life skills not typically covered in the college curriculum, funds to purchase college essentials, an HSF Schwab Brokerage Account to manage, funds to study and travel abroad, and the opportunity to extend the Hagan Scholarship to obtain a graduate or profession degree.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must attend a traditional public high school located in the U.S. that is governed by a school district.
- Must have achieved a 3.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Must enroll at an Eligible Four-Year College or University the first semester following high school graduation.
- Must maintain a four year or less graduation schedule in college.
- Must work 240 hours from January 1, 2024 until commencement of the 2024 fall semester in college. Work can be performed at recipient discretion. Work must be regularly scheduled employment performed under supervision for compensation.
- Applicant’s Gross Household Income reported for 2022 Federal Income Tax Purposes must not have exceeded $85,000. “Household Income” is defined as the total gross income received by all members of a household living under the same roof.
- Finalists will be notified in February 2024. Finalists must provide a copy of their FAFSA SAR showing their EFC.
- Must apply for Federal and State grants if eligible.
- Must not have a felony conviction.