Montana CattleWomen Inc. Memorial Scholarship
May 14, 2022 All day
1. Applicant must be from a Montana home.
2. Applicant must attend an accredited Montana institution of post-secondary education, either
public or private.
3. Applicant must be at least a sophomore in college. Preference will be given to applicants majoring
in a field beneficial to the livestock industry.
4. Applicant must have a college grade point average of 2.7 or better.
5. Applicant must have a reasonable need of financial aid.
6. A student from AG-oriented family may be given preference.
7. Members or children of members of Montana CattleWomen, Inc. may be given preference.
Visit Montana Cattlewomen Inc and scroll down to 'Scholarships" to apply.