Millie and Ken Hom Nursing Scholarship
Jun 30, 2022 All day
The Millie & Ken Hom Nursing Scholarship Program criteria includes:
- Student has spent at least 12 months of his/her life in eastern Montana.
- Student is enrolled or has been accepted into an associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree program related to nursing.
- Student is pursuing a nursing degree and scholarship funds are requested to assist with next year of nursing degree education.
- Student has achieved at least a 2.75 GPA in their recent year of college or high school transcript.
- Student has demonstrated financial need.
- Additional consideration will be given to individuals who currently work at Holy Rosary Healthcare. However, this is not a prerequisite for application for the scholarship.
For more information, or to apply, visit the Holy Rosary Foundation website.