MUS 2 plus 2 Honor Scholarship
Jun 30, 2022 All day
- Students must apply in June of the year immediately following their graduation (ex...a student that graduates Summer 2021, Fall 2021 or Spring 2022...must apply by June 2022);
- Student must obtain a cumulative GPA of 3.4 while earning an Associate’s Degree from an eligible Montana 2-year campus (listed below);
- Student must be enrolled full-time, for the next chronological semester (excluding summer) at an eligible 4-year Montana campus (listed below);
- Student must be a Montana Resident;
- May not be used in conjunction with any other MUS waiver;
- This scholarship does not cover mandatory or class fees. Students should ask their chosen college for a list of fees that are not covered by this scholarship.
Please visit MUS 2+2 Honors Scholarship for scholarship information and the application link..