Hagan Scholarship Foundation
Dec 01, 2022 All day
1. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
2. Must attend an Eligible Public High School.
3. Must have achieved a 3.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average.
4. Must enroll at an Eligible Four-Year College or University the first semester following high school graduation.
5. Must maintain a four year or less graduation schedule in college.
6. Must work 240 hours each year, from January 1 until commencement of the fall semester in college. Employment must be regularly scheduled work performed under supervision for compensation.
7. Applicant’s Adjusted Gross Household Income reported for Federal Income Tax Purposes must not exceed $85,000.
8. Must provide a complete copy of the FAFSA SAR showing the EFC.
9. Must apply for Federal and State grants if eligible.
10. Must not have a felony conviction.
Visit Hagan Scholarships to learn more and to apply. Application opens September 1st.