Outreach Advisor – Southwest Montana
Reach Higher Montana seeks an Outreach Advisor to join our team, serving students and schools in Southwest Montana. Our ideal candidate has at least three years’ experience working with students, especially in the areas of college and career information, work-based learning, college preparation, scholarship searches, and application processes for scholarships, financial aid, and college admissions. Previous experience in school counseling or teaching preferred.
This position is full-time, non-exempt (40 hours), typically Monday-Friday, although occasionally evening and weekends are required. Starting salary for the position is $33,000 - $44,900 annually, depending on experience. A full benefit package is available, which includes health insurance, 401(k) plan, vacation and sick leave.
The successful candidate does not need to live in Butte but may live anywhere within the region and may also work from home, if desired.
The position is open until filled, with priority consideration given to applications received by November 1, 2021.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Name and address info for three professional references
- Responses to the following supplemental questions (please limit answers to questions 1 and 2 to five hundred words or less):
- Please describe your experience working with high-school aged youth, including the elements of your experience that you enjoyed the most and the elements of your experience that you did not enjoy or found particularly challenging. How did you approach any challenges experienced?
- In your opinion, should every student aspire to attend college? Why or why not?
- If you are selected for this position, what would be your “Secret Sauce”?
Click Here to download the full description.
Submit application packets by email to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org